Topflow Liquid Screed A
Topflow Screed A liquid screeds / gyvlon screeds is a pump-applied, free-flowing liquid floor screed suitable for most applications, including application to underfloor heating systems.
Designed to provide a smooth level surface in both commercial and domestic buildings prior to the application of floor finishes, Topflow liquid Screed A can be used bonded, unbonded or floating screed systems. It is particularly suitable for use with underfloor heating.
For advice on specifications and for proprietary systems contact your Lafarge Tarmac representative.
- Suitable for all residential and commercial floors carrying pedestrian traffic within BS8204 classification
- Compatible with the majority of timber frame construction systems due to its density at 40mm thickness (80kg/m2)
Features & Benefits of Topflow Liquid Screed A
- Liquid screed is more conductive medium than sand cement screed and is self-curing and self-compacting
- It can be laid thinner than competing systems without detriment to its performance, so any underfloor heating pipes are closer to the surface (nominal cover to
- Gyvlon Screed can be force dried through the underfloor heating commissioning process as early as seven days after installation
- It can be laid as a floating construction over most types of rigid insulation board or acoustic matting at a minimum thickness of 40mm
- Environmentally friendly – a very sustainable choice with a synthetic calcium sulphate (gypsum) binder making a screed with over 36% recycled content and the ability to recycle 100% at the end of the building’s life
- Liquid Screed offers significant programme benefits, as areas of up to 2,000m2 can be easily laid in one day
- Gyvlon Screed very low shrinkage values mean you require less construction joints than cement based screeds
- Gyvlon Screed is protein free and will not harbour bacteria
- Liquid Screed can receive foot traffic 48 hours after placing and partitions can be erected seven days after placing
- Liquid Screed is installed by trained and competent contractors who have invested in the necessary equipment to install the product correctly
- Gyvlon Screed is non-combustible and avoids the need for reinforcement
Our free flowing screeds are suitable for use in residential, office and administrative buildings as well as hospitals, food sector properties and schools. They are suitable to receive all types of plastic/vinyl and textile coverings as well as parquet, slabs/boards and tiles.
We are approved installers and have been trained and licensed to use free flowing screeds by all of the major providers:
Interior Flow™ supply and install flowing screed throughout the UK. We also supply and install a full range of acoustic and thermal insulation systems. All screeds are laser-levelled installed by our licensed applicators.
Please visit our contact us page. Alternatively contact our Estimating Team on 01789 730003