Interior Screed™ is committed is totally committed to its corporate social responsibility, adopting a top-down, integrated approach to aspects relating to quality, environment and health & safety. We take pride in actively embracing commitment to a continuous improvement philosophy; this being through every single aspect of our company, from our own people – through our respected suppliers – to our valued customers.
Quality Assurance – By providing high quality products, effective project management and outstanding customer service our screeds are designed and built to meet and where appropriate exceed tender specifications. This includes ensuring that we meet and exceed BS8204-03 standards.
Environmental – It is the policy of the Company to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of our employees, our customers, the public and others that may be affected by our activities. We are committed to meet with the legislative requirements set out in the Health and Safety as Work Act 1974 and subordinate regulations.
We aim to consistently achieve the following objectives to ensure we provide a first class service to our customers:
- Our customers will be treated professionally, efficiently and with courtesy at all times.
- We will provide a single point of contact for our client before, during and after the project to establish and maintain an effective business partnership.
- We will provide consistently high quality workmanship and products.
- Client’s requirements will be understood and interpreted correctly to ensure their expectations are met in all aspects.
- We will respond quickly and effectively to any changes the client wishes to make at any time during or after the project.
- We will address and resolve any issues that arise in a timely and professional manner.
- Projects will be completed on time – to budget.